By completing and submitting an electronic order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. Please note orders will only be despatched once we have authorisation from your payment card issuer. We will not be liable if there is a delay, and we will not accept your order if payment is not authorised.
Certain steps must be followed for a contract to be formed, as described below. After you have placed your order :
- In case of items where you pay immediately, you will receive a confirmation email from us, as soon as possible. This will be our final order confirmation email which means we formally accept your order, and are obliged to complete the contract.
- In case of silverware which can be ordered only by enquiry, we will send an email as soon as possible, to confirm which goods you have ordered for and send you the details you had requested for too.
- Once we receive your confirmation email to make the silver article , we shall send you the formal order confirmation email, which means we are obliged to complete the contract.
We will not accept your order if :
- Your payment is not authorised
- There is an error on our website regarding the price or other details of the goods
- You have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given in our Cancellation Policy
- We reserve the right to refuse any order.